BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Monthly Test

I cannot believe it... My first monthly test results are here.. I can't believe the fact that I actually scored certain subjects. For my science subject for the first time, i have gotten A for Biology and Physics.


I was actually quite shock for physic.. thought i would just get a B. Who knew that i would have gotten an A1.. XD

There are a few subjects like moral. I have pass for the first time. Then again, i have never study for that subject since last year. I totally give up hope since the teacher that teach my class is Alice. She is the most useless teacher of all the teacher in this year. I can say almost nobody would want to respect her. Actually, she don't deserve it.

She always acts as if we care about this useless subject. In fact, we hate it. It is a burden to everybody the fact that we need to learn moral. I have heard alot of cases where it because of her, students get alot lower than usual. I don't blame them. The teacher can't even teach properly in class.

I hope that teacher get transfer to a far far away place and stay there like Kapit and some wild animal eat her up. Wait, she is too fat to even get eaten by animals. They don't even want her.

One of the best teacher in school, i have to say is teachers that are quite friendly. Example is Pn.Hasmah. She teach me Add math. I have to say, she is actually a very good teacher. She is also quite out going...

0 comments: