BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beautiful Nature

Nature is an extremely beautiful thing. It is hard to believe that even things right outside our house would be that beautiful. Sometimes, all we need to do is stop and enjoy the flowers and trees at the road side of life.


A few years back, I have never really appreciate nature. Then, one day, while I was walking to lock the gate. I took alook into the sky. The view struck me like lightning. I was so shocked, amaze, surprise, stunt. It was a view of the night sky with stars. It looks like it was from some movie. The only difference is that it was right infront of me. From that day on, i develope a habit to look into the night sky anywhere i go.


I remember that time in ASC. I lean against the car and stare at the night sky for half an hour. The sky shows alot of great wonder which i admire alot. During ASC, i saw this sunset. It was really amazing they way it is shown. The picture look like light rays from heaven shining down on earth. It is simply amazing. I can't believe it until I saw the real thing. It only lasted for 20 minutes.

A beautiful picture of the sky


From a different angle

0 comments: