BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

ASC 2009 PotLuck

ASC pot luck was today. It was quite fun/ boring/ entertaning/... alot of things.. XD

In the beggining, i was just lost in lintang park. I even entered the wrong house. My parents drop me off at the wrong house. =.= That one no comment. I had to run up the hill to get to the correct place. I was in front of some malay house, when i am going to some Christain gathering... How wierd is that... =.=

After getting the " two " pizza from Pizza hut... ( lazy to make so just go buy ) and reaching the place. We are just talking and the Log and Tech ( the handsome as bryan calls it ) were playing some games... I personally deny myself as handsome... but under some circumstances, it's quite fun. I must say that they are acting quite childish and hyperactive. It is quite scary... the fact that they are Form 5 and they are acting like primary school kids.. Wait, i mean kindergarden... [ If handsomes are reading this, don't be angry... only saying the truth ]

I also saw the meaning of girl crazy... I can't believe the "handsomes" are so girl crazy... it's so unbelievable... the way they put it. Like when the laptop show a picture of a girl, they were all pointing at it and shouting here and there... OMG... I can say, i have no words to comment about that...

After the blessing of the food, it was eating time... XD
An image of John-Paul eating with his wives ( Nickname is ASC09 )

Surprise shot of Sophia eating


John-Paul... Dateless XD

Claudia caught in action of eating... XD


A horrible sight... but it taste like salad...
I don't dare to eat this....

After our dinner, we had a little "cake cutting ceremony".. I can't remember the full procedure, but i remember alot of Cake cutting and singing. Then comes the "Bo Su " part.

Sophia and Judie posing... As usual XD


Kelvin taking side pic.. XD

Cute couples... ROFL

Camera shy... XD

"Handsomes" posing...

talking... talking... talking...

Cake war after cake was serve

Til the end of our Potluck, I even manage to do alittle jungle trekking and hill climbing. It was quite fun and relaxing to hear sounds of the forest right here in Kuching. It has been along time since i have heard that. The place was kind of dark, so it feels like i was in the forest. Then again, people told me that area have alot of dangerous things so i didn't went off far. They will not allow me too.

0 comments: