BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boredom in the Spring

The spring... Everybody heard of it. From shopping experience to fine dinning and then, there is the book in MPH. Then eventually, to me, it is boring. I don't get it how somebody who love shopping can stay there for hours and not buy anything. I mean, even window shopping is boring. When i was there just now, i do not have any idea on what to do. I wondered around looking at things. The only reason why i am there was because my brother need to get some new clothes.


As usual, after reaching and having dinner, my sisters wondered off to check the stores while i wondered off to look around even thought i really have nothing to look at. I check the apple store first because i just have nothing to do. Once there, i played with iPod when i already have one. Then, i come across an iPhone. I thought that iPhone was one of the best phone on the market, who knew turn out to be horrible. It is kinda laggy even thought there is nothing running. The messaging everything don't look nice and it kinda suck.

Then i left to walk around again. I have no idea why i wondered around for around 20 minutes before i go to MPH to look at CD. I come across some CD that i am interested in. But being the cheapscape i am, i am just going to get it from a friend or download everything from the internet for free even thought i do want that CD. Oh well, life was not meant to be fair right?

Til the end when i come back, i only bought 1 cd. It cost only like RM19. It's a cd on Ravel. I only bought the CD because i saw a song called Pavane Pour Une Infante Defunte. So i was curious on his other work, to i just bought the CD. I realize that the CD was already a decade old liao. How sad. Could explain why it was so cheap if compare to other CD.

0 comments: