BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Snake in the house

A few days ago, in the middle of the night.. i heard a call that there was a snake.. It was around 12.15am i remembered on 16 July. I was reading a book. It was so interesting. It was about genetic engineering and, wait.. i ran out of topic. Anyway, this is what happen. I went out and i saw that my mom and others gathering. It seems like there really was a snake. The snake was under the rambutan tree near the mango tree. For those who have been to my house, you know where it is. 

It look something like this

Anyway, i saw that there was a snake. Then, my father came back home ( went off for some business meeting ) anyway, he went over and smash the head of the snake with a stick. I went over for fun. Look at it with my sister. And decided to take out my favorite weapon when it comes to killing ants. A little newspaper, a fire and of course an Aerosol can. I torched the ( i think it was still alive because it was moving a little ) snake. The weird thing was it didn't move when i torched it. 

In the end, we all went back and just took along night sleep. The sad thing was the next day, when we wake up in the morning at around 6am. There was a dead dog right next to the tap water. It was my house guard dog. His name is Spike. He if not mistaken died of the snake bite.



It was fighting with the snake when all of us exited the house. Looks like we didn't saw the snake bite under all that coat. Saddening...

Most of my family members were sad. But i was not one of them. I don't really feel sad. Why you ask? Because it is normal, this is life. Pets will die. Animals will kill. That is nature. Survival of the fittest.

0 comments: