BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life in school

OMG !!! i can kill myself... Life is so hard in school.. Sometimes i just feel like just killing myself but what is the point of killing myself anyway?

I study so freaking hard on my biology and chemistry but still only get 59 and 63. I have no i dea is it my faught or the fact that i did not study hard enough. I remember studying and understanding alot of things. Unfortunately, i don't think it was surpose to be like this.

I always thought that life was easy. U study hard, you get good grades, don't study u suck at that subjects. Unfortunately, the world is not easy is it? Now we can even find dogs that can fly ( going to happen once genetic engenering is started). I do not get it, how come the world is so unpredictable? Is this surpose to be like this? Sometimes the world is so complex, yet it is unavoidable to enter it.

Soon, SPM is coming, it is going to be harder. Studying studying, have to squize alot a lot of things together so that i have time for alot of things. What can i do? well, everybody experience it sometime in life right? For me, i have already know why sometimes adult say that being in school is so good compare to going into society. Society do not care what happen to you but school does.

Sad to think that

0 comments: